I’m always on the lookout for good quotes… especially quotes that will help life coaches.
Recently, I came across a quote that I liked. It was from a wildly successful and super productive tech guy named Shane Mac.
“Elimination is the key to focus.”
I like that. How about you?
As Life Coaches… one of our roles is to help our clients to get more focused.
And helping them to cut away things they don’t need to be doing is a key way to do that.
A few of my favorite “Elimination” life coaching questions are:
- What is one thing you could eliminate this week that would help you to get _________ done?
- What is something you could cut out from your schedule this week to fee up more time to do _______?
- What is something that you’ve wanted to stop doing? What is a small but significant step we could take to move towards that this week?
- What is one thing you could delegate this week?
How about you?
- Training to be a life coach: Life Coaching, Branding Strategy and BIG Dreams (trainingtobealifecoach.com)
- Training to be a life coach: 5 questions about the life coach training. (trainingtobealifecoach.com)