Coaches ask me “How can I promote my coaching business without being salesy?”
I often tell them, “Look for the seasons.”
No… that’s not some touchy-feely advice. That’s hard core public relations strategy.
The best brands in the world use holidays (big and small), major events (tax day, block buster movie releases, sporting events) and the seasons themselves (get ready for winter and spring cleaning) to tie in promotions to make them timely and relevant.
Why can’t you do the same?
For example, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.
Now… you might say… “But I don’t coach people on their love life. I coach people about their work life.”
To that… I say… “Perfect. Figure out a way to link the two.”
Here are a few ideas:
- 3 Ways to FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR LIFE
- 7 Days of LOVING YOUR LIFE
- 5 Reasons to LOVE YOUR LIFE… right now.
- Do a spin on “Speed Dating” and have a “Speed Networking” event for people who love (or want to love) their work
- 3 Ways to LOVE YOUR LIFE in 2014 Event
- How feeling stuck in life can make you feel stuck in your love life
- How being in the wrong job can make you feel less lovable
- Fall in love again… with your life and your wife!
- LOVE YOUR LIFE in 2014 Package
- Group Coaching – LOVE YOUR WORK IN 2014!
So there are a few of my ideas. Now join in the conversation. Click comments and let us know how you might use Valentine’s Day or any other event to promote your coaching. We’d love to hear your ideas!
Keep bringing your awesome… the world needs you,